Hair loss in men and women is a problem that plagues many individuals. If you want to learn more about the causes of this problem and how you can possibly fix it with two products call Provillus or Scalp Med, read on.
What Causes Hair Loss in Men and Women?
There are a number of reasons that hair loss can become a problem. First, some people have issues with certain diseases or illnesses. In addition, some medications that people take may cause hair loss as a side effect. Stress and daily anxiety can even cause some hair loss as can poor nutrition.
For whatever the reason that you have hair loss, most of the time something like either Provillus or Scalp Med can help you. Here, we will outline what each of these products does and their respective pros and cons. Let’s take a look.
What Is Provillus?
Provillus is a hair regrowth treatment option that is FDA approved and contains two main components. First, there is a vitamin that acts as a dietary supplement to be taken on a daily basis. This supplies key minerals and nutrients to your hair follicles and helps to improve circulation on the scalp.
The second product that you get with Provillus is a medication meant to be topically applied directly to the scalp. This medication contains the ingredient, minoxidil, which helps to promote the growth of new hair and also help to stop more hair from falling out.
The Pros of Provillus
- Effective and safe for use with men and women
- Contains ingredients approved by the FDA
- Gets great results for many people
- Comes with a 3 month guarantee from the manufacturer
- A few people have had stomach issues from the vitamins
The Cons of Provillus
- The company has a poor history with the Better Business Bureau
- If you decide that Provillus is not for you and you want to return it, there is a hefty restocking fee that you’ll have to pay
- You must present your RMA in order to return an item
- Some people experienced itchiness and redness on the scalp due to the topical solution
What Is Scalp Med?
Scalp Med is a hair treatment that also contains the key FDA approved ingredient minoxidil. This hair regrowth system comes in three parts. Two of the parts are topical, however, so there is not a vitamin with this type of hair regrowth product. The first topical solution is called Vitadil 5A, and this is the part that contains minoxidil. The second part is called Nutrisol-RM. Both of these products act to regrow hair and fill in bald patches on the scalp.
The last part of the Scalp Med kit is a hair spray that actually thickens up the hair that you already have to make your head appear fuller. This part is called the Cortex Enlarger. The product can be used on both men and women.
The Pros of Scalp Med
- Contains ingredients approved by the FDA
- Contains the ingredient minoxidil, which has been licensed as the only FDA approved ingredient for restoring hair loss
- The solution is simple to use on the scalp.
- This product has received fairly decent success rates among users according to surveys and polls
The Cons of Scalp Med
- Some users have said that the solution for the hair creates irritation on the scalp skin, including dryness, flakiness, redness and itching
- If you want to try Scalp Med, you have to sign up for a plan right away, so you are set up with recurring payments right out of the gate. Some users have had trouble getting out of the payments when they decide to stop using Scalp Med.
- There is not a dietary supplement included in the package as there is with Provillus
Provillus vs. Scalp Med: The Verdict
Both Provillus and Scalp Med are proven ways to help treat hair loss, but either one of these products may work better for some people. Provillus, for example has a great dietary supplement that many people like because it improves overall health while also improving hair growth. On the other hand, some people who prefer Scalp Med say that the vitamin gives them constipation or an upset stomach. Still others say that they already take a multivitamin of their own, and they don’t want to take a Provillus vitamin.
Provillus is also FDA approved, which many people like. Both of the products contain minoxidil, which is individually approved by the FDA to help with hair loss. Scalp Med has it as well as Provillus. A lot of people prefer Scalp Med because of their proven track record, and they see impressive results. The main drawback for Scalp Med is that it can be very expensive.
In the end, both of these products are great for getting rid of bald spots, but one may work for you better than the other. You will only know when you try them.
Things You Can Do at Home to Beat Hair Loss
Finally, don’t forget that there are things you can do on your own to beat hair loss in addition to choosing an over the counter treatment like Provillus or Scalp Med. Try to first make sure that you eat a well balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Next, make sure that you are taking care of your stress and anxiety as again, stress can cause major hair loss. Finally, treat your hair kindly. Don’t use harsh products or devices on it when you don’t have to.
Do al of these things at home and also choose to use one of the products listed above to help you recover from hair loss. If you know what you’re doing, these products can be very helpful for you.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this article. As always, feel free to ask any questions or give your input as you see fit.