When men and women reach a certain age, wrinkles in the form of fine lines and even deep creases can start to become a serious problem. Of course, it’s important to note that wrinkles are a natural part of life. Everyone will eventually get wrinkles, and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
With that being said, it certainly does not mean that we want wrinkles! Wrinkles are a problem that can be solved, fortunately. Some people go with expensive creams and treatments at their doctor’s office. Others get face lifts or try to manage their wrinkles with makeup that fills in the lines.
Actually, the best, most efficient and least expensive way to fix wrinkles is to use the following full-proof home remedies! Let’s get started.
1. Stop the Sun Time
- Many people get wrinkles in the first place because they spent too much time in the sun. It’s time to start protecting your skin.
- To protect the skin, simply wear a lotion or makeup foundation that has an SPF of 30 or more in it.
- Wear this SPF every time you go outside, even if it is cloudy or the dead of winter.
2. Try an Avocado and Honey Mask With Flaxseed
- You’ll need 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey, 1 tsp of flaxseed (ground) and 1/2 of an avocado for this remedy. These ingredients are moisturizing and help promote smooth skin without wrinkles.
- Mash and mix the ingredients, then apply to wrinkles.
- Leave on the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
3. You Need the Proteins From Egg Whites
- Egg whites have essential proteins that turn into amino acids and help promote new skin growth—just what you need to get rid of wrinkles.
- To use egg whites, just separate out 2 to 3 of them into a bowl. Whip them quickly, and add a tsp of honey. Put the mask on your skin and let it dry.
- Peel and wash it off after it dries or after 20 minutes.
4. Eat Foods That Help to Fight Wrinkles
- There are a whole slew of foods that have wrinkle-fighting properties. Eat more of these foods to see a dramatic difference in your skin.
- Some of the natural foods that will help are Brazil nuts, eggs, fruits, veggies, and tea.
- Other foods to help with wrinkles include shellfish, liver, flaxseed and sunflower oil.
5. If You Are a Smoker, Quit Now
- Smoking is horrible for the inside of your body, but it’s just as bad for the outside of your body. It cuts off the oxygen so that new growth is impossible and skin gets sucked into a wrinkled mass—very bad!
- To stop smoking, try replacing the habit with new habits. Try walking, talking with a friend or gardening. You can even try eating more of the foods you love instead of puffing.
- If it’s just too hard to do on your own, talk to your doctor about a patch or nicotine gum.
6. The Papaya and Banana Mask Can Work Wonders
- You will need 1 large banana and 1 medium sized papaya for this remedy. Make sure they are both ripe and mash the fruits together into a bowl.
- Apply the mashed fruit to your dry and clean skin, taking care to focus on areas where you have the most wrinkles.
- Let the mask sit on your skin for about 20 to 30 minutes. Find something to do like watching a movie, or do the masks with a friend and simply chat while you wait. Afterward, rinse it off and cleanse your skin gently with a moisturizing cleanser.
7. Let Coconut Oil Take Care of Wrinkles.
- Coconut oil is solid at room temperature, and it works great as a skin mask.
- Warm a little of the oil up in your palm and apply it to your wrinkles. It may drip a little but give it time to soak in—10 or 15 minutes or so should do it.
- After the time is up, do not wash your face. Simply wipe off the excess oil with a soft cloth.
8. Put on Vitamin E
- Vitamin E oil, which is found naturally in things like oatmeal, is used on many skin conditions like rashes or stretch marks. It’s great for wrinkles too.
- Before going to bed at night, put a few drops of pure vitamin E oil onto your wrinkles.
- Wipe off any excess with a soft tissue in the morning.
9. Get Enough Sleep Each Night
- Most men and women simply do not get enough sleep every night. They may toss and turn for many of the hours, or they may end up going to bed too late and waking up too early.
- Most people need between 8 and 10 hours of sleep each night, but keep in mind that some need more and some only need 6 or 7.
- Try to limit screen time before you go to bed. It will help you sleep better.
10. Drink More Water Every Day
- It seems like water is a key ingredient for helping everything from dry skin to stretch marks, but it also helps wrinkles.
- You should drink water in the form of plain water, carbonated water, milk or juice.
- Get at least 64 ounces in each day.
The home remedies in this article are some of the most effective fixes for pesky fine lines and deep creases. These remedies may work differently for every person, so try them all to see what works best for you and your individual skin. Some people will find that while a certain mask or method works great for a friend, it is not effective for their skin—and that’s normal! Go with what works, and see those wrinkles disappear!
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave your thoughts below. I look forward to the discussion.