Your skin is the most exposed area of your body. It collects impurities, pollutants, and debris over time; thus it might darken with time. If you are looking for natural skin whitening products, here are a few ways you can whiten your skin using apple cider vinegar.
Why Is It Good For Your Skin?
- It contains a few acidic properties that can remove the impurities on your face that might block skin pores causing dark spots or acne blemishes.
- It contains antioxidant properties that remove any free radicals known to damage your cell membrane.
- It contains acetic acid with antimicrobial properties that can kill any bacterial infections.
- It contains glycol that cleans your skin thus improving the overall texture.
- It contains alpha hydroxyl acids that remove the dead skin cells.
- It helps to maintain the proper PH levels for your skin.
- It reduces the production of sebum thus preventing the presence of pimples.
- It contains vitamins and minerals that can reduce wrinkles thus making your skin glow naturally.
Skin Whitening Tips
1. Use With Honey
When used together, the two will moisturize your skin as well as bring about anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties. They also have minerals and vitamins that promote cell regeneration thus improving your skin tone.
Apply the mixture of apple cider vinegar with honey on your face and rinse it off after half an hour. Repeat the procedure at least 2 or 3 times every week for the best results.
2. Use With Baking Soda
Baking soda has exfoliating properties that can remove the excess oil and any impurities on your skin. When mixed with apple cider vinegar, baking soda also has bleaching properties that make your skin radiant by reducing dark spots.
Apply the mixture on your skin before washing and rinse it off after 15 minutes. Don’t use excess baking soda because it might irritate your skin. Remember to use a moisturizer after washing off the mixture.
3. Plain Apple Cider Vinegar
Add some water to apple cider vinegar and use a cotton ball to wipe it on your face. Rinse your face after 20 minutes. You can steam your face by adding some apple cider vinegar to hot water then exposing your face to the steam. You can also apply it on dark spots and pimples for the best results.
4. Use With Aloe Vera
Aloe gel is known for its soothing properties and contains a lot of water, minerals, and vitamins. It’s known for boosting production of melanin and collagen. You should add some aloe vera gel to apple cider vinegar then apply the mask on your face after washing it.
Rinse off with cold water after a while and repeat the procedure a few times every week for the best results.
You can also use apple cider vinegar with onion juice, lemon juice, and olive oil or take it when diluted with water for the best skin lightening results. Try these natural remedies for fair skin.